Founder & Lead Programmer
Design and develop video games for IOS and Android devices. www.benedev.com
Programming gameplay, UI, AI, and Networking
1. Waves&Wings: Created backend leaderboard system(PHP/MySQL). Programmed prize redemption (shopping cart), game menus, and various data-driven pieces. Programmed gameplay mechanics(C#). Used FaceBook SDK to track game metrics.
2. My Mans Not Hot: Used previously built game template from Waves&Wings to create another endless runner game with new art assets I designed. 2K organic downloads
3. Block Busterz: Programmed gameplay(C#), wrote custom scripts to scale game to any mobile device for IOS or Android (C#), programmed all data-driven modules. Scripted events and optimized old code using unity's profiler to increase rendering efficiency.
Responsibilities: Find and log bugs across multiple platforms and applications
- Ranked 199/306,145 for accumulative uPoints (measuring active community involvement)
- 40+ test cycles with 65% bug approval rate and 10% of those being critical bugs
Portland State University, Portland, Oregon